poniedziałek, 3 marca 2014

Me and my art (mainly)

This is for my pals from Dollars IRC! :) For some reason people I met there are just awesome. We all get on well. Kind of magic ;)

Well... I'm a kind of person with multiple hobbies, who can't really decide what to focus on. One of my current interests are swapping and traditional letters. I'm also much into drawing latetely. I even tried to sew and paint... I've decided to share with you my work from last month.

But first take a look on my board. Woah, all those identificators are from conventions :D Exepct for one, that I got on an annual military event.


Things I did at work:
This is the coloring page I made for my coworker's daughter who is fond of My Little Pony:

Experimental picture, copy of the screenshot from Shinsekai Yori anime. I tried to draw a nice sky:

Nai from Karneval :)

Hewajima Schizuo from Durarara!

A coat of arms of the city where I was going to primary school - Szubin. Near to the village I come from.
Made today, for the swap purposes.

Things I did at home: 
I made an angel from salt dough, in December I guess. 2 months later I've decided to paint it finally...

I had a huge problem with the face, I earsed it a few times and this is how I made that hole XD

I finally came up with that. Well, not bad but I was not really satified :|
The 'kawaii face' seemed to be the only solution XD
My mom asked "but why does it have cat face? remake it"
NOPE. No more. No more.

Pusheen The Cat, but yellow. Sewed from felt.

A handkerchief box with grumpy cat. Progress...

...and final effect. Other sides were just painted in yellow and orange, not decorated.

 Another sew try. The moon rabbit for an old swap from swap-bot.com

 ATC moon rabbit jackalope. Also for a swap. I made it today before I went to work.

That would be all. But I want to show you something more ^^
This is my desk at home... Or at last, it looked like this in mid February, now it's a bit more messy:


And this is my photo from the photo session I have offered to myself for Woman's Day.
Woman's Day is on 8th March but the action in Dauglas Perfumerie was this weekend so I took advantage of it. Spontaneously.
full make up + haidresser + professional photographer = wow :D I feel pretty :D

Słuchaj szefa = listen to the boss. I hanged it at work XD

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz